Thursday 31 December 2015

MIND MAP YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS | 2016 GOALS



Happy 2016! Now is the time of year that we reflect on the old year behind us and look forward to what is in front of us. Goal setting is so important in focusing on the things that you really want to achieve for the year ahead. One of my goals for 2016 is to release a new blog post every Wednesday, so to keep me focused I have utilised a few well known methods to keep me on track. 

Check out some ways I have displayed some of my goals for 2016. Because I am dyslexic I use weekly planners, vision boards and mind maps. To me they are the best tools to use because you can easily access the information on them in just one glance, without any fuss. Using vision boards and mind maps with children, is also a great way to get them involved and its amazing to see how they take ownership over their own goals and dreams. 


                                                                     IDEA 1-Mind map
                              
                                                                    


                                                                      IDEA 2-Weekly Planner



                                                

                                                                     
                                                                IDEA 3- Vision Boards


    




                                   Happy Goal Setting! Let’s make 2016 the best one yet. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment